| Voice Actor
| Recruit Condition
| Preferred Weapon
|Minimum ATK||Maximum ATK||Minimum HP||Maximum HP|
| ||Q.E.D.|| 7 turns|
|3 turns|| Lvl 1 |
⇧ Lvl 45
| Effect changes based on number of turns passed*|
| ||Debate||7 turns||-|| Lvl 25 ||Change DMG based on the last digit of main allies' total HP*|
|The Final Word||Medium Water DMG to a foe|
The effect of Q.E.D. is determined by the value produced by the modulo operation "(current turn) mod 4". In other words, divide the current turn by 4 and use the remainder. This means the value produced will always be 1, 2, 3, or 0.
Effects become stronger as more turns elapse, capping at 17+ turns (or 5 loops). All results affect all allies and buffs last for 3 turns.
|1||Increase ATK, charge attack damage, and chain burst damage||5%||10%||15%||15%||20%|
|2||Increase DEF and debuff resistance||5%||10%||15%||15%||20%|
|3||Restore HP (Heal calc: 25% max HP + 400, up to specified cap)||500||500||1000||1500||2000|
|0||Increase multiattack rate||5%||?||10%||?||<15%|
- Damage is 100%-500% of the sum of all four allies' current HP.
- The last digit of the current HP sum determines the power.
- 0 deals the least damage.
- 5 and values near it deals greater damage.
- 7 always deals 77777 plain damage.
- Q.E.D. is an initialism of the Latin phrase quod erat demonstrandum, meaning "which is what had to be shown". The phrase is traditionally placed in its abbreviated form at the end of a mathematical proof or philosophical argument when the original proposition has been exactly restated as the conclusion of the demonstration. The abbreviation thus signals the completion of the proof. -Wikipedia