A legendary item that raises the lvl cap for SSR weapons.
Gold Bricks are used for the final upgrade of a Revenant Weapon which is required to obtain an Eternals character, and for an Eternal's 5★ uncap. Two or three bricks total are needed per Eternal. The first one is to recruit the Eternal, and one or two more for the 5★ uncap depending on the upgrade path chosen. Thus 20-30 gold bricks are required to obtain and 5★ uncap all of them.
Gold Bricks are also required to uncap Dark Opus Weapons to 5★, requiring another 6-12 bricks.
Gold Bricks can be used to uncap weapons instead of using duplicate copies. One brick is consumed to uncap one time. Because of their scarcity, nearly all players vehemently warn to never use Gold Bricks for uncapping weapons, instead saving them for the previously mentioned uses. If there is a need to uncap a particularly rare and powerful weapon, using Damascus Ingot is recommended instead. Only when other uses for bricks are done and a reliable supply of additional bricks through high end farming is available should they be used to uncap weapons.
|Uncap a SSR weapon||1|
|Final upgrade of a Revenant Weapon||1|
|Craft a Gold Relic||1|
|Uncap Dark Opus Weapons to 5★||1|
|Purchase 25px Supreme Spear Mastery||1|
|Purchase 25px Supreme Dagger Mastery||1|
|Purchase 25px Supreme Sabre Mastery||1|
|Purchase Weapons of Eternal Splendor||1|
|Purchase Transcendence items||1|
- 13 bricks available.
- 1st brick costs 10 nuggets, 2nd brick costs 15 nuggets, and the remaining bricks cost 20 nuggets each.
- Currently 1 brick available. Updated 2020-08-15.
- Valor Badge shop (1 in the 25px Valor Badge,450 pack)
- Extremely low chance to drop from Nightmare difficulty battles in Xeno Clash events and Cerberus/Fenrir Showdowns.
- Chests for end game raids:
- Proto Bahamut (Impossible) (Host chest and blue chest)
- Huanglong and Qilin (Raid) (Host chest)
- Huanglong (Raid) (Host chest)
- Qilin (Raid) (Host chest)
- Akasha (Raid) (Blue chest)
- Grand Order (Impossible) (Blue chest)
- Ultimate Bahamut (Impossible) (Host and Gold chest)